Shared | The Round ''max 12 persons''
Terms and Conditions
Contact with us at any time, via email at: email@example.com or call us at +306949473947. You will need to provide us with the following information in order to proceed with the booking: 1) Date of Hire. 2)Preferred type of hire (private/ daily cruise/ tailor-made cruise and number of passengers.
3) Any specific details regarding the passengers (children, senior citizens, couples, etc)
4) additional requirements that you may have (transfers or other requirements relating to the boat)
5) Preferred method of payment (cash, credit card, bank transfer).
Please note that you will receive a reply within 10 hours so as to confirm your booking. In case you have chosen a specific type of cruise, the cost of fuel will be calculated for the required route and you will receive a quotation for the specific cruise.
After confirming your booking, you will have to pay a deposit amounting to 30% of the total cost, within 3 working days. Upon signing and paying the deposit, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions. You will have to pay the remaining 70% of the cruise cost before the start of your cruise.
Any additional costs (where applicable), which are not included in the price are made known and are paid to the captain of the yacht upon boarding and these include the fuel consumption as well as the docking fee. Any additional operating costs during the use of the boat, which are payable by you the customer, will have to be agreed between you and the captain. If by the end of the cruise such operating costs have not been used, the difference will be returned to the customer. Moreover, in case there have been additional operating costs, than the ones initially agreed, the customer will have to pay the difference.
Discount & Offers
Astypalea VIP Yachting may sometimes offer special discounts that apply to new bookings and not for the ones that have already been confirmed. In additions, any offers or discounts that have been given to you by Astypalea VIP Yachting, cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers.
The cruise is subject to change at any time in the event of unforeseen weather changes or any other event outside of the reasonable control of the Captain and it will be your and Captain's responsibility to agree on a new route for your cruise. Any route choice depends on the sailing conditions, available marinas, etc. To avoid the doubt, for safety reasons the Captain's decision will be final.
My Yacht is covered for the Third Party Liability as obligatory by Greek Legislation.
NUMBER OF VISITORS
For safety reasons a reasonable number of visitors could be on board the yacht while it's moored in a port and it is forbidden for anyone, except guests, at any time to enter the yacht, unless they have captain's permission.
CHILDREN ON BOARD
If children are on board during the cruise, you shall be fully responsible for their behavior, safety and entertainment during the trip, while Private Yachting will provide you with all safety equipment and inform you about the safety procedures on board the yacht.
RESPECT OTHER GUESTS
You must respect other guests and not cause any annoyance. The Captain is responsible for the well-being and safety of all guests, the crew and the yacht and you should comply with his instructions. The Captain reserves the right to terminate the holiday of any person whose behavior is causing annoyance, distress, damage or danger to our guests, the crew or the yacht. Upon such a termination this person will not be entitled to any refund and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred. The use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited on board.